Our School App Stay connected on the go...
RECEPTIONIST / ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Permanent, part-time, 20 hours per week (5 days) TTO
VTG5 SP12-15 £16,445- £17,413 per annum, pro rata.
Possibility of additional hours for SMSA role which would bring hours up to 22.5 pw.
Venturers Trust is a new Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol formed through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust in September 2017. Comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
A vacancy has arisen for a part-time Receptionist/Administration Assistant to work at Fairlawn Primary School.
Candidates for this post must have:
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
• Clear communication skills – oral and written.
• High standards and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Excellent IT skills and a willingness to undertake training where required.
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Commitment to the pursuit of excellence in educational standards and quality.
• Flexibility to cope with diverse needs of the post.
In return, you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career.
Closing date: Thursday 24th January 2019 at 9:00 Interviews: Tuesday 29th January TBC.
Please note due to the expected volume of applications it may not be possible to acknowledge or respond to all applicants.
Fairlawn Primary School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.
|Receptionist Admin JD VTG Jan 18.pdf||09th Jan 2019||Download|
|Receptionist Admin Support Person Specif...||09th Jan 2019||Download|
|EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES MONITORING FORM JA.d...||09th Jan 2019||Download|